1.07.2011

20 Pieces of Information

I typed in the word "fact" in the thesaurus on my laptop and one of the alternate words for fact is "Piece of Information". So that's what I'm naming this post.
Here are twenty random facts about me, my blog, and my life. Enjoy!


Piece #1: I love nature photography. I really got into it last year, and now I go outside with my camera whenever I can.


Piece #2: This is kind of like the "Confessions" posts on Carlotta's blog. But it isn't.

Piece #3: Before I started this blog, I wrote down an entire list of over twenty possible names. One of them was "Rasberry Cat." Don't ask.

Piece #4: It's kind of bugging me that the pictures in the header turned out as a weird grainy quality, even though they were perfect on my computer before I added them to the header.

Piece #5: Oh - the header. Yes, I finally settled on a simple, handmade blog design that won't bug me to death until I get a custom design.

Piece #6: I am fourteen years old, and a lot of times I wish I was still ten. But then I wouldn't have been able to start this blog.

Piece #7: I'm five feet, ten and a half inches tall.

Piece #8: Because my legs are so long, I started going up the stairs two at a time - and never stopped. Now it feels weird to go up the stairs one at a time. Seriously - I trip.

Piece #9: I'm saving up for a Nikon D60 camera, because my old one (a point and shoot) is almost dead. Literally.

Piece #10: I'm homeschooled, but I go to "outside classes" two times a week.

Piece #11: I have a huge library of books in my closet.

Piece #12: I love berets.

Piece #13: I also love fingerless gloves, but I only have one pair.

Piece #14: I have been dancing ballet for about seven years now, and I still love it.

Piece #15: I've been taking piano for nine years and I love it a lot. I'm about to start learning "Fur Elise".

Piece #16: I wake up at four-twenty in the morning three to four times a week so that my grandmother can pick me up at a quarter till five to go to our local fitness center to work out. Yes, my grandmother. But she's a cool grandmother.

Piece #17: My {cool} grandmother and I share clothes. I love going to school in a cute jacket and having someone ask where I got it. I go, "My grandmother was getting rid of it." and get a lot of bewildered looks.

Piece #18: You should know - I love {brackets}.

Piece #19: I love the color pink. When I post pictures of my room, you'll see what I mean.

Piece #20: I was hoping to get at least 60 - 80 followers by the time I've had this blog for two to three weeks. Is that too ambitious?

There you go! Thank you so much to my very first followers - Sterling, Emii, and Tess! I owe you... something.
If the blogroll is showing up the wrong way on your computer, please know I am trying to fix it.
I actually didn't think that I would be able to think of twenty facts about myself. But I did!
Have a lovely day, dear readers!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome facts! Wow, 60-80 followers in 3 weeks? I've seen it happen... :) Cool header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey M. Cat! This is Therese from Nancy Rue's Teen blog. I Love your blog!! So awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! :) Thanks so much for adding my blog to your sidebar!

    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so welcome KyAnn!
    --MCat

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.