1.08.2011

I've Learned to Glorify God Through...

Nature photography.
I love it so much. I especially love macro, capturing teeny tiny things that most people wouldn't notice. I love putting God's creation in it's best light and making people realize that there is no way that any part of creation could have happened by chance.


Everything about nature, from the feathery textures, the minute leaves, and the rippling water, show us the glory of God in the best way possible.


I hear Him speaking through the wind in the leaves of trees, the sound of water rolling against a shore, and the chirp of hard-working birds.



I look at the leaves and the mighty trees, and there is no doubt in my mind that there is an all-powerful creator.




We must learn to find God - and happiness - in the simple things.


How do you hear God speaking to you?


A few techy things - One, all I know is that the blogroll is rolling on my family computer and stuck, overlapping the archive links, on my laptop. I don't really know what to do about that. Also, on the family computer, part of my header is cut off. But on my laptop, the header is fine. Is anyone else having problems seeing these parts of the blog? Any tips to fix? 
Five followers in three days? *looks shocked* That's so neat. Thank you to everyone who is following so far!
Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! The fourth picture is amazing-I love it!! You have talent, girl.

    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of ur pics!! u have talent!!

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.