2.24.2011

Because Sometimes You Just Want to See Something Cute

Here are a few doses of adorableness for you.


Yes, that is a hamster. In a Don't Spill the Beans pot. Her name is Misty and she came with my friend to visit my house a couple of years ago. 


My baby sis in a half-grin. I am mega proud of this picture. 

And, to top it all off - I'm going to let you see her first ever giggle. This was a while back in the car. To explain all of the weird noise: She was laughing at my fake hiccups. 


video

Have a lovely afternoon! Hopefully the tornadoes that they're predicting for my neck of the woods won't come through...

5 comments:

  1. Aw, appreciate your posts Mary Cat! Thanks for posting.
    The hamster picture, adorable! I loved getting to hear little one giggle. Can't believe how she is growing. I also loved the pictures at the park, very creative and fun!
    Hoping you 'weather' any storm that comes your way!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys!
    Actually, we just braved a twenty minute tornado warning. My dad was picking up Arbys and we were waiting in the car. My mom's phone wouldn't work so I had to run in to Arby's and tell him that we heard the warning on the radio. Fact: running through sheets of rain when tornado sirens are going all around you is CREEPY.
    --Mary Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hamster is absoloutly adorable !

    Cuteness ;)

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.