2.22.2011

Illusions

Can I just say that I'm so excited about having twenty-two followers so far? I must apologize for not posting for a few days - I promise this term paper is going to eat me alive. Plus, we're getting ready to put the house up for sale and we've been packing everything in sight. My room is already starting to resemble a jail cell (except it has hot pink walls, of course.) Speaking of which, when I move I'm thinking of changing my room's style and color scheme a little. What's your favorite style of decor?

making faces                                                                                                  
I while back, I went to the local park (same place as the woods) with my two piano teacher's daughters (they used to babysit me!) and we goofed off with the camera. We decided to do illusion pictures, which rocked. They're both so much fun! Impromtu photo shoots are just so darn awesome.


Fun, fun...


Anna, upon approaching the bridge - "Mary, you get up on the bridge and pretend to be a goat, and I'll be the mean troll". (Tee-hee-hee!)
So, me being me, I had to make them do it.




I hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday. Also - you need to know about a giveway. It is the weekly giveway at Oh, Horsefeathers - enter here.
Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Cool pictures!

    I'm redecorating my room with a Parisian style, the colors are Tiffany box blue, cream and light pink. It's coming out really well so far. When I'm older I want to have my room be really modern and chic.

    Good luck with your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I love these pictures, especially the first one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.