2.28.2011

One of Those Days...

Do you ever have one of those days? Or weeks, for that matter? You reach a point where a) you just want to scream "Can someone please make sense?" or b) you just want to leave. For a month. And then, when you come back, hopefully everything will be nice and calm again.

Well, the last couple of days have been like that for me. Basically, I've been feeling that if I don't start packing to go somewhere soon, I'm going to go completely stir crazy. But that's not happening. I told my mom, "France has been calling to me lately." and she said, "Oh. Well tell them hi."

My family isn't exactly the pick-up-and-go-somewhere type. Which I totally understand - after all, what with the basketball games and the house almost ready to go up for sale, and five younger siblings... yes, I understand how international travel would be impossible. But - next weekend, my parents are taking me to a homeschool conference downtown. We're staying in a hotel for two days while the little ones are at grandma's - so at least I get to pack a bag for that. I can pretend that I'm hours away from home. Then there's spring break to consider. There's a slight possibility that my family will be able to go to my grandfather's lake house over spring break in a couple of weeks. I sure hope so - my camera has been dying for new scenery.

Here's a little something for you, since you got to the end of that rant, and since I've been dreaming of international-ness. Simply right-click on each picture and set it as your desktop background, if you would like.




{edited by yours truly}

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. im dying 2 get out of the house 2!! belive me...ur not alone. and i dont even have siblings!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, me too, life is crazy at the moment and Italy is looking good to me! Tons of scenery and great food, who could go wrong?! LOL (to bad I'm not headed anywhere near there any time soon!):D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you -- Europe sounds good to me. Or I could settle for a cruise around Vanawatu and Fiji...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go to Paris, pleeeeeease take me with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* Paris has been calling me since the day I was born..... :) I completely agree with the *I need to get out* feeling. :P I hope things get a little more endurable ;) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.