3.24.2011

Reflections from the Lake

The first morning that we were at the lake was pure mystical. It was one of those half-cloudy, half-sunny days were the rays can be seen through the clouds. I grabbed my mom's camera to capture the essence.

It's stuff like this that leaves no doubt in my mind that there is a God.





Later in the day, it got sunnier and I got some great shots when I wasn't busy wading in the water.

This one is straight out of the camera - no editing! 


Oh, for the love of summer...

It was so nice and warm there. It seems like spring arrived at home while we were gone though  - we got home and everything had started blooming!

12 comments:

  1. I love the photo of the cupped hands in the water. That first little drop has the most perfect glint on sunshine on it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those pictures are so pretty! I love the one of the shell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the same sunrise this morning! I love sunrises. They fascinate me; if God can do something as beautiful as this every morning -- different every morning, even! -- how much more can He do for me in my life? Great photos, M.Cat!

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo pretty! Wow, great photos, lakes are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! :)

    Bella Skye

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty I love the third shot! So perfect!
    I don't know if you're interested but I am hosting a photo challenge on my blog and I would love it if you checked it out:
    http://mylifeinwords-m.blogspot.com/2011/03/photo-challenge-something-you-love.html
    You have beautiful photos!
    -
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those are so pretty! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty captures! I think the last four are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Gorgeous pictures! The droplets from the hands as the sun shines is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so pretty! Great Happy Monday capture!

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.