4.06.2011

For the Record {3}

for the record: Sara Beth now has a pet unicorn named Georgie. It lives in a castle on top of the rainbow, I think. You'll have to hop by her blog to find out more about him...

for the record: I am now nine people down on the Beauty Blog Design list. I'm so close to a beautiful design by Hannah!

for the record: Narnia is awesome. That is all.

for the record: Everyone is saying that Tangled is an awesome movie. I kind of want to see it now.

for the record: Speaking of movies, I am hoping to see Soul Surfer after it comes out. It looks pretty good.

for the record: I got new brackets at the orthodontist on two of my top teeth and they hurt. Really bad. Ugh.

for the record: I had ballet today for two hours (extra rehearsals - all en pointe) and my feet burn. Not hurt - burn. Burning is worse than hurting.

for the record: I'm really sick of showing the house. Not only does it have to be clean all the time, but we have to leave when it shows.

for the record: I wish the weather would make up it's mind. It's forty degrees in the mornings and seventy in the afternoons. I'm wearing a North Face at eight o'clock and a tank top at five.

for the record: Madi's blog is going to get a revamp very soon with a header made by moi. That's the extent of my blog designing talents.

for the record: I tried on five-inch heels in Charming Charlie's Monday (before the tornado warning) - they made me 6'3" and I could so walk in those babies. It makes me want to buy them just to wear to classes one day and see what everyone says.

for the record: Five more weeks of school! Ohmygoodness...

{xo}

7 comments:

  1. I know that burning feeling form pointe shoes. On Tuesday my teacher made us do 32 fuetes en pointe right after doing 32 pirouettes. Ow.

    I want to see soul surfer too! Really badly! I love AnnaSophia Robb and I think the story is really inspiring.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangled IS awesome! I saw it last night for the first time and I was not disappointed. :)

    Ugh, I know what you mean about showing the house. It is soooo annoying to leave and keep it clean! Or when the realtor decides to bring over people to see the house while giving you an hours notice... talk about fast cleaning! :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only Sarahh Beth has a unicorn! Tammy (Ally) has one too! Their both amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, I wish the weather would make up its mind here, too, as I was huddling by the heater yesterday morning and running in flip flops that afternoon.

    Watch Tangled. You will not regret it. :)

    Oh, and for the record, I think Georgie is a splendid name for a unicorn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my unicorn!!! and i cant wait to see Soul Surfer! We sould go see it together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i no ss will b awesome!! and, when mcat wore those heels...lets just day i barely came up 2 her shoulder. bing 5.4" really stinks. then again, im glad im not sb @ 4.11"!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Sarah Beth and her unicorn hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.