4.24.2011

He is Risen

He is risen, indeed!

Yesterday we went to my grandmother's house for her annual egg hunt and to celebrate Jesus' resurrection. I was also able to use her camera, which, in case you haven't noticed, I envy. I love using it. But I get to borrow it for the week, so I'm pretty content with that!


She always hides some pretty cool eggs.

Let's see, how many?




T, of course, just watched the festivities. 

^^
This looks like the cover to one of those suspense novels or something - for babies, of course... But I love this picture.

Almost done finding them...
Then it was time to go inside and get ready to eat. I took more than enough pictures of my grandmother's new dog. Her name is Baby Ana, and she only weighs seven pounds even though she's three years old. I'm becoming a dog person more and more lately...

How cute is that?


When I saw these, I asked my grandmother if they were the mashed potatoes - loaded with butter, sour cream, and cream cheese. Holiday meals always remind me why I'm going to keep working out and attempting to run. Ha.


Strawberry pretzel salad is a holiday tradition in our family. 


Where's mine?


M got a new hat from my grandmother. I can't decide which edit of this picture I like best - color or black-and-white?


After eating, we went on a walk around my grandmother's neighborhood, which has two ponds and some pretty cool plants. 





Me + DSLR camera + Nature = hundreds of nature photos.



It should be noted that I got a fire and bite on my foot when I crouched down to take this picture. Photography is sacrificial.


 This morning, I woke up to find my siblings making empty tomb breakfast rolls.
Roll a marshmallow in butter...

Roll in cinnamon...


Wrap in a crescent roll and bake until golden.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the finished product - they were all eaten before I could grab the camera again.


Have a marvelous Easter Sunday, everyone! 
{xo}


3 comments:

  1. omw that dog is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! and i i like the pic in black and white of m. :) the 1 of her walking is like so mag cover worthy. i had a wonderful easter...hope u did 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! That little girl is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.