4.18.2011

Lovely Monday

Hello everyone!

Allie's Happy Monday linkup this week is sports, and I've taken more than my share of football pictures from this past season (both of the older boys were playing, leaving us at at least one game, if not two back to back, each weekend).

Here's my entry:



I'm not sure why, but I've always loved focusing on the foreground with the objects in the background blurred. See those green-and-white smudges? That's M.D.'s football team (I'm such a nice sister for taking a picture of the ground instead of his face, aren't I? Just kidding. I got plenty of his face, along with an oversized helmet that always threatened to make him topple over). 

Well, it's off to finish school, then off to ballet rehearsal. Pray for us - recital is in two weeks!

{xo}

8 comments:

  1. i love that pic though!! theres something about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's coming up soon! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful angle and focus, Mary! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, following you now from Happy Monday! Your shot is very creative-neat perspective and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Kind of like my outdoor one for the sunday scavenger hunt :-) - the out of focus bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.