4.27.2011

Raindrops on Roses

    In case you haven't noticed, it's been raining where I live. Kind of a lot. But I love it.


And the best thing? The raindrops.


The little beads of water that grace the leaves.


They're like shining crystals.


So beautiful that you want to pluck one off and string it onto a necklace for yourself.


They reflect every color of the rainbow, shining in the sunlight that peeps out after the storm.


I love raindrops.


And even better?


The fact that my grandmother's camera is in my possession for a week and I can do justice to their glittering goodness.


It's amazing that God can hold the entire world in His palm and yet still take the time to create something so delicate for us to enjoy.







^something purple for hope's contest^

live your life






  ^^
    




The bokeh! Ohmigoodness.





Do you like raindrops?
{xo}

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos...you did a wonderful job! Raindrops are so fun (and even more fun to photograph!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovwly. you just captured just a slice of nature!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The clarity in these photos is stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are great! I love raindrops, and I love the calm peacefulness before and after storms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raindrops really do make for some fabulous photo opportunities and you certainly made the most of yours. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work... have a great weekend!
    Glad to have found you to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so gorgeous. Loving all the raindrops! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, you have me wishing for rain now. These photos are inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love rain and raindrops too!! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the freshness of the rain really brings beauty to those pictures!!!!!!! I found you on her link up...your photography is seriously AMAZING. im inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. I think I just died from being overwhelmed by sheer beauty. :P These are seriously gorgeous--all of them. Great captures!

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome pictures! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.