4.10.2011

Some Various Spring Lovelies

I am currently adoring spring.
Around here, we have about two weeks of good sixty-eighty degree weather before it gets too hot to be outside. And of course, it's always freezing on Easter day.

Tried to copy {this} picture - but I don't have a gorgeous yellow and pink flower lying around...


Repeat after me: Dandelions. Are. Not. Weeds.



I have an obsession with macro tree bark pictures - can you tell?




{linking up the above picture: entitling it - a splash of red}

Ladybugs. Are. Cute. End of story.

Have a lovely Sunday!
{xo}

8 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! I love the ladybug picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love it {as always}! You are quite talented with the lens, Miss Mary!:)

    Thank you for entering and linking up!
    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. this pictures are beautiful! I love the lady bug one :D and I have an obsession with macro's of tree bark too :S haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pictures but u kinda coppied my idea. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ladybug photo is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh... love your photography :). And I can definitely see where you have an obsession with macro tree bark photos... you may have me hooked ;).

    Moe
    www.moethesoutherngal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.