4.11.2011

Craving Color

Yesterday it was a warm ninety degrees outside so I headed out with my mom's camera to discover my yard. I found some pretty exceptional gems...



We have more than a few dogwoods.


Lilies of the valley.


The fresh leaves on a maple tree.


I am in love with this picture.



Little tiny rosebud things... not sure what they are but I love them.


Not a weed!


The yellow flower from a wild strawberry plant.


Another rose - this one bloomed first.


And to top it all of, a dreamy picture of the sky - which today is filled with greyish black clouds and raindrops. Ugh.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really have SO MUCH TALENT!! thoses r wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! You have a wonderful variety of flowers in your backyard- they are all so pretty in their own way. :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos. You're so good at taking them. I know I could never take any like that.
    Imogen

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.