5.31.2011

Like Picking a Favorite Child

This week's theme for iheartfaces is "best of may".
It took me a while to figure out which picture to use, and then I had a lightbulb moment. My ballet recital was in May...
As you'll recall, I took over three hundred pictures at our recital. And most of them were of the most adorable little girls in the entire world.
The trouble was picking just one. I may or may not have used the eenie-meeny-minie-moe approach. But I wouldn't tell you if I did.


Photobucket
I was on little-girl cuteness overload backstage. My favorite focus in any photo is the eyes, and this little girl's eyes are so big and brown I could slap myself. :) Plus I love the pink skirts in the background. 
{xo}

5 comments:

  1. She's adorable, but she looks so tired! :) I like that hint of pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! Thanks for entering :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.