5.26.2011

More Partying

Jocee  has recently reached one hundred followers! That's such an awesome accomplishment; congrats Jocee!
I heart her blog. Seriously. Anything that involves cupcakes and Will Moseley are an immediate follow for me. :) Go check her out!

Of course she's hosting a fantabulous party to celebrate. And she's compiled some super questions. Here goes!


What would your dream summer vacation be?
A tour of Europe with endless funds. We'd go everywhere and see everything and I've have my family and all of my closest friends with me!

After a rainstorm, what you think of when you see the sun peeking out from the clouds?
Somehow, it just looks so pure. Just - like I know that God caused the storm but now I know that He's calming it. 

If you were stranded on a desert island with the sun streaming down on you and had ONE palm tree for shade, you can only have three things with you; what would they be?
A water purifier, A knife, and some rope. Sorry, I'm pretty practical. :)

Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or neapolitan?
Neapolitan.

If you saw your celebrity crush walking down the beach with a surfboard, what would you do?
Stare, take a picture, and run away, then turn around and look again. (to be honest, I can't even think of a celebrity crush right now!)

If you went back in time for a day, what era would you go back to, and why?
Probably... the eighteen hundreds, because of the outfits, the houses, and the horses. Aahhhh...

What's your favorite thing about waking up on a summer morning?
Not waking up until I absolutely want to. 

Your soundtrack or theme song(s) for the summer:
I can't really think of anything; I still listen to everything on my iPod and that's a pretty random selection.

Say you went to California to visit family. What's the first thing you would buy?
Um... clothes? I don't know - what does one buy in California?

Manicure, pedicure, or facial?
Manicure. Although I desperately need a pedicure. I've never had a facial, so...

What's your favorite color combination?
Coral and grey. 

If you were at the beach and you wanted to write a message in the sand, what would you write?
Either my name or a Bible verse. 

You're stuck in Paris with $10,000. What do you do?
Hun. You cannot possibly get stuck in Paris. Being stuck implies that you do not want to be there. And I would so want to be there. And with 10,000 dollars? You just described my dream vacation. I would buy every pastry they had to offer, and then load up on cute berets and outfits to truly look French. Oh, and I would get one of those cute little mopeds. Did I go out of budget? :)

What's your most favorite type of summer weather?
Sunny if I'm at the beach, but stormy if I'm at home. 

Blowing bubbles while taking a bubble bath?
Um... yes? What kind of question is that anyway?

Cupcakes or dictionaries?
Cupcakes. Yummers. Although dictionaries are pretty awesome. 


Like I said, go check out her blog and link up. I promise that you'll love it!

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I loved this blog party...and Jocee...and cupcakes and William Pevensie! It's awesomeee!!! I clicked your link on her blog, love your blog! So cute! I'm going to link up tomorrow, too!
    Blessings<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. High-larious answers, Mary!!! I just love them. Especially the one about the blowing bubbles in the bubble bath. It was just a random question ;) Your answer for being stuck in Paris was AMAZING! Actually, you also got the right answer to the question: you can't be stuck in Paris. I mean, it's PARIS. And yes, I would buy every pastry they had, too :P Thanks for linking up :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.