5.14.2011

Oh, How I Love to Party

Destiny over at My Mismatched Life is having a terrific blog party! I decided to join in because there are some pretty neat prizes - and I always love a chance to win prizes. :)

pretty on PURPLE blog party!

Favorite thing about summer? Hmm... no school. Having the time to read what I want to read, and hanging out in the warm sun outside.
Twilight fan? Ahem. No. Vampires + Romance = Me wanting to reach for a barf bag.
Favorite quote? Oh, hm... I am pretty much addicted to quotes, and I love them. I don't think I have a favorite. But I do love "Paris is always a good idea." by Audrey Hepburn. Or any other quote by her, for that matter.
Best thing that has ever happened to you? Becoming a Christian, going to Williamsburg.
Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to?
FRANCE. I'm truly obsessed. Other than that, I would go anywhere gorgeous, like Ireland, Scotland, and most definitely England. And any other land I can think of. 
Favorite food? I honestly don't know. I love pastries and macaroni and cheese, and chocolate. I like anything that tastes good.
What type of music do you like? Christian contemporary. Sometimes I like to listen to classical and jazz.
Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? Bare feet, although I mostly wear flats. I love wearing heels but I can't pull them off because I'm 5'10".
Skirts or jeans? Jeans. You can't really ride a horse, climb a tree, or hike a mountain in a skirt.
Fresh or saltwater? Hm... I think I like freshwater the best, like the lake, although nothing is better than the ocean sometimes. 
Skittles or M&Ms? Skittles. Sour Skittles.
Are you a morning person or more of a night person? It goes both ways. I love being awake in the mornings and watching the sun come up, but that all depends on if I can wake up. I'm more energetic at night.
So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? I have to say, I greatly dislike these kinds of questions... I mean, I honestly have no idea. She'd probably just say something like, "oh, that's my friend; here, I'll introduce you." 
Gotta tic? Ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc? I bite the inside of my cheek a lot. I'm not sure why. 
Pen or pencil? Pen. But I only do schoolwork in pencil.
Paper or plastic? Paper. 

    Be sure to go and link up at Mismatched Life! 
    {xo}

    7 comments:

    1. Cool answers!! I love the quotes answer and the music one, and all of them for that matter! Great post :))
      -Jocee <3

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice stuff ya got there! :D
      Shows us all a lil' more about you!
      I likve it! :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. Neat answers! I love your answer for Twilight, lol!
      Have a great weekend! xxxx~Kelsey

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yipeee! Your blogs are always so fun! As a former Twilight fan, your answer cracked me up!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yes, I love Audrey Hepburn quotes too! She's just so darn quotable! =)

      ReplyDelete

    Because comments are awesome.