5.28.2011

A Priceless Ocassion

Yesterday I went to my grandparents' house to help out with decorating for my grandfather's suprise seventieth birthday dinner, attended by all of his children and their spouses.
It was a heap of fun to get ready. 
The first table: It was lemon themed.





We hung up a banner and other store bought decor.



And I took a few pictures of the chandelier over the second table because I liked it.


^something pretty^


Now tell me, what is a party without balloons? Seriously.




^something blue for Bella's contest^



Bella Skye Photography's 100 Follower Photography contest
 
My grandmother, who I insist needs to host a cooking show, made fudge cake. Nom. And my parents didn't even bring home the leftovers. For shame.



Don't forget to keep asking questions about blogging!
{xo}

4 comments:

  1. Those are just lovely photos!! Happy 70th birthday to your Grandfather!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your grandfather :) Great pictures! Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style!!!
    congratulations honey!
    xxx =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCONGRATULATIONS :)) & HAPPY BDAY :)) Super awesome shots..So lovely.. I linked up too and saw your entry and fell in love.. Such a lovely blog.. Officially following you.. Hope you can visit me sometime.. TY ~ Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.