5.17.2011

Sleepy Head

Today I'm linking up to the Simplicity Photo Challenge at this lovely blog.
I am hopelessly in love with Ashley Sisk's website because of the way she has all of the photo challenges that have ever been created on the same page. In order by day of the week. Love. It's so convenient for lazy people like me who just want to post something but don't know what because their brain is not computing (summer side effects, anyone?).
Ahem.

Here's my entry for "sleep".




Take a photo of anything!


Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

I took it last summer when T was only a few months old. It's not even cropped - and the smirk? It was a total ohmygoodness-I-can't-believe-I-took-that-photo moment.
{xo}

10 comments:

  1. how sweet!!! What an awesome shot :) Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet. Love the angle you took the picture. :O)
    Love in Christ!

    Acacia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! You should enter that one in my photo challenge: http://godslittlephotographer.blogspot.com/2011/05/anything.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Destiny: Sure thing!
    --Mary Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious! {Visiting from Hanna's at Aspire)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a precious capture, Mary Catherine! I bet that the momma of that little one will always truly treasure that photo of her adorable baby!!

    -Sarah Elizabeth
    www.neo-victorian-photo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious & sweet!! :)

    Blessings,
    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.