5.06.2011

When Days are Uneventful...

When I'm bored and there are no books to read, I have a hard time thinking of things to do.
But I manage.
When I'm bored, I take a camera and take pictures of anything and everything.




And I do mean everything. I have a semi-passion for object pictures.


When I'm bored, I have a photo session with the little fuzzy chicks because they are the only ones who volunteer. 



When I'm bored, I reminisce on my Colonial Williamsburg photos and wish I was there. 


George Washington

fife and drum corps

shoemaker


gravestone
^in memory of^
Photobucket

When I'm bored, I write a blog post about what I do when I'm bored. Ha ha.
Enjoy your Friday, dear followers!
PS: When I'm bored, I catch up on sleep. And can I just say - it feels so good to be able to sleep without guilt of having school that needs to be done in a hurry.
{xo}

3 comments:

  1. haha yes!! those r still rlly cool... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shots, especially the first one and the ones form Williamsburg.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.