6.15.2011

The Comforts of My Own Yard

When I'm bored and don't have time to walk to the pond, I somehow always end up finding new things in my yard to photograph. Take yesterday, for example.

Some more of our oak-leaf hydrangeas have started to bloom.



A bird's nest fell from a tree, probably from the storm a couple of days ago.
Thank goodness there wasn't anything in it.


Our hostas have started blooming with their beautiful lilac color.


These things (I know the name but it escapes me right now) The crepe murdles have also started opening, glorious and pink.


Oh, and the day lilies. They're stunning and orange.


^something macro for kate's challenge^



Where is your favorite place to take photos?
{xo}
PS: I need your thoughts on the new design! I'm not sure if I like it or not... I was just messing around yesterday. 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, purty :) I love the bright colors in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omw, I LOVE your new design girly! ;)
    cuteeeee!
    Love those photos!
    Great job!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header. Your headers are always so awesome.
    Imogen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great macros! The last one looks especially pretty. :)

    Your header looks really nice. :)

    My favorite place so far to take photos is in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.