6.01.2011

My Favorite Model

Today I got M to go out into the yard and have a photoshoot. She was a tad reluctant at first, but then she really got into it. I think we have a child model on our hands.



Lately I'm really trying to focus more on the composition and details of the pictures I take, like knowing where the light is.


^showing off this shot^
and then, she {snapped}


I'm serious - a children's modeling portfolio shot if I ever saw one.


We went into the front, where she saw some mums. Why are they blooming in the beginning of summer when they're supposed to bloom in the beginning of fall? I have no idea.


I found an awesome spot of light in front and got some really great shots. That is not her real smile, by the way.


Oh - there it is.


This is one of my favorites.


I love the light in her eyes. These are possibly some of the best pictures I've ever taken of her.


me: what kind of face is that supposed to be?!
m: it's my tree face.
me: ooookkkaaaayyyy....


Little sis, I waited eleven years for you, and it was so worth it. 
Who's your favorite person to photograph?
{xo}

8 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! :)

    My favorite person to photograph is my sister Ali. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she. is. adorable!! your a fabulous photographer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she's so pretty and cute!

    My favorite person to photograph would have to be my youngest brother--he's more willing than the rest of my siblings to be followed around by a camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so adorable! Her outfit looks so cute with the background of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please come take pictures of my children - soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha sure thing Aunt Steff! :)
    --Mary Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.