6.16.2011

On the Golf Course

Today was my mom's birthday (care to share some b-day blessings?), so we headed over to putt-putt for a couple of rounds of golf.


the lovely lady herself. love ya, mom.
The little kids had a fun time with it.
The three musketeers:


Of course, dad had to take a stab at it. He ended up getting a hole in one and winning a prize.
M had a fun time as well, but she also kept getting frustrated with the ball when it didn't go where she wanted it to...
I decided not to play and (obviously) took pictures instead.
taken by mom. I look terrible. the reason why I am normally on the other side of the camera... ahem. 
Dear old daddy. I'm missing father's day because I'll be in Guatemala, but this was partly an early celebration for him too. Plus I made him a pie - I think that makes up for it.

T was pretty tired the whole time, not being able to play and everything. But I love this picture. The reflections in her eyes are making me mini-swoon over and over.

M found a pinecone.
"Can you take a picture of it?"
She knows me well.

You can tell how pink and hot she is, but I love this picture.
Then we went to watch the boys and dad ride the go-carts.
Dad and P - but you can't even see the top of my brother's head...
After that, the two littlest and my parents went on the bumper boats.


War!


It was a fun family outing on a glorious (but hot) day. Now, however, I'm hoping the power doesn't go out again - it's storming hard. Gotta love our weather. Ahem.
What do you do to celebrate your parent's birthdays? What are you doing for father's day?
{xo}

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom! She looks sooo young! Sounds like you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mini golfing! :0 its so fuN!
    have fun in Guatemala! Give the Children hugs for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day to your mother!! I hope she has a great one! I love the picture of T, it's so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right! forgot to mention, but you won my photography contest! can you please send me your address asap so I can get your prize on the way? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thanks for following me I know it's taken me a long time to look at you blog. (I am of a family of 8 as well.)So it's been busy. I love you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way. I like to draw. Would you mind if I sketch the picture of T?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope- I'll send you my address right away!
    Princess- You can definitely sketch her! Just be sure to share it with me because I would love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I do love the reflections int he baby's eyes, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.