7.11.2011

The Art of Relocation

Just a short week ago, this sign appeared:


In front of this house:
{deleted for security reasons}

And shortly afterwards this sign appeared:


In front of this house:
{deleted for security reasons}

     That's it - my new house. It needs a little work. A little paint here and there, a little hardwood. I'm going to paint my new room grey and make it modern vintage. We have to move by the twenty-third, so my mom is about to get into serious packing mode. We had to go over there today for the house inspection and so that I could clean all of the toilets. No comment on that. While we were waiting for the inspection to be done, T crawled around a little bit and admired her new surroundings. 

i can almost hear her saying, "darn, that's a high great room ceiling!"
What about you guys? Have you ever had to move? Five miles away? Five hours away? Five states away? Please share!
{xo}

9 comments:

  1. yep, i moved once when i was 5. it was only about 8 miles away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! your new place looks gorgeous! but your old place did too! haha I've moved multiple times, cities, provinces and miles.. sometimes its fun, sometimes its not, but most of the time its worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i moved when i was 4 just across town, i don't remember the old house but i remember pulling into the new house driveway for the first time. its cool that you get to totally re-do your room now! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I moved once when I was 10 but it was only like 2 min away from my old house lol it was just the next neighborhood over! I love ur new house (and ur old one!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only moved once and that was when I was really little. I hope you have fun in your new house, make sure you post a lot of pictures!

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've moved ounce 7 years ago. I was really happy. Our old house was to small for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I moved twice when I was little - from one state to another and back again. I hope that your move goes well and that you quickly settle into your new house. It's lovely! Have fun re-doing your room!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get a tour!! Call me sometime and maybe we can set a date :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah. i moved halfway across the world when i was 3!! but...u already knew that... :D

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.