7.13.2011

Because...

Because I stuck her in a moving box (one of thousands currently at our house) and she had fun with it.


U-haul, meet your new poster child. Ahem.







Not to mention that she's cute.

Because weheartit quotes shaming algebra are too amazing not to post.

Yes. Just - yes.

Because the sunset bokeh that I discovered yesterday was gorgeous.


Paper Heart Photo

Aah. I weep for the ending of summer.
{xo}
PS: I promise that I'll have an actual flowing, this-is-actually-something-I-want-to-read post for you guys soon. As soon as my brain comes out of the fried mode that it's currently in. I can't wait to actually move.
PPS: Can we still get one hundred followers (oh, excuse me - members. Thanks a lot, Google) by my one hundredth post? It's two whole posts away, ya'll!

7 comments:

  1. Those Pictures are so cute. To bad I am in the middle of a Psalm 61 project. I had so much fun drawing the last picture of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxes are seriously the best toys ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is way too cute! those pictures crack me up ;) love the math quote too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love the math one, your sister is adorable! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh myyy, that baby is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful shots, she's so cute :). i love playing with and in boxes when i was young.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.