7.07.2011

Nickers

The other day, I went with my dear friend Kendall back to the stables, to watch her ride Sterling, who also happens to be my godson. 
This is Willy Wonka, one of the cutest ponies ever.

Paper Heart Photo


There's Sterling below... He is the cutest horse in the world. Seriously.

Kendall and a few of her barn friends rode around in one of the arenas for a while while I sat on the fence and took pictures.

kendall: "don't take pictures of me!"

"mkay never mind..."
After I put up my camera, I just watched for a little bit, because horses are one thing I could never tire of watching. I felt pretty content - mostly because I was snuggling one of the barn cats.
After that it started to rain, and we took Sterling to get a nice bath. Kendall got soaked - I said it was because he loves her more.
Happy Thursday!
{xo}

PS: There's a humongous terrific giveaway going on at {life is too short not to} Wear Red Shoes!
PPS: I was interviewed over here yesterday - go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. i love horses! like LOVE haha they're so cute and calm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finished the sketch if T. I will post it on my blog when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess - that is so neat! I can't wait to see it!
    --Mary Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww those r adorable!! not of me...of my boy. :D

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.