8.28.2011

My Mom Calls them Belly Dancers - They're Cheerleaders.

Due to icannotbelievewearealreadyinthefourthweekofschool (can you tell I'm getting addicted to those combo sentences?) business and brain loss, I've decided to do a low-creativity post and tell you about the game. 


Not gonna lie. It was pretty steriotypical. But fun. I told my dad I was going for the first - no, second reason that all teenage girls go to high school games - to talk with friends.
"What's the first reason?"
"To look at the players."
What can I say? We all know it's true.


By some random stroke of amazingness, my dear friend Madi came with some friends, so we could hang out. I got there late because we had to pick up my brothers from football practice. Originaly she was on my team's side, but by the time I got there she had moved to the other side for lack of room.


me: (in a text to Madi) you sure you didn't just move to the other side because it's an all guys school?
Madi: well...
Uh-huh.
She said she moved because our over-enthusiastic pep-leader peoples congregated right in front of them.
"And you objected to an entire group of shirtless guys with painted letters?"
"Well..."
Uh-huh. This is why we all love Madi.


Overall it was fun, and I'll probably go to the next home game too. I saw some friends, pretended I knew what was going on, and oh yeah - we lost. Oh well...
What did you do this weekend? I'd love to hear.
{xo}

5 comments:

  1. I am with you in that i have no idea the first thing about football.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i love u madi lol!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! :-) Great pictures, too, by the way! I especially love the angle of the second to last picture (of the field markings).

    I had my first paid family session on Saturday morning! :-) And, I went to the drive-in with my best friend on Saturday night! It was a lot of fun and we didn't get home until 3 am. heehee.

    KyAnn
    bloommagazine.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTES agree. with pretty much everything!!
    ps. love Madi!!!
    --Sara Beth
    {www.purpleish247.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.