9.07.2011

A Chat With the Lovely Alisha

A few days ago I said that whoever commented first on the post would be interviewed.
Alisha of Mercy Miracle commented first, and I was so excited to interview her!

First: Go check out her blog. Click the link.

You're still here? Go! Oh - but then come back and read the interview, k?


Aah, you're back. Moving on...

MCat: Tell me a little about yourself:
Alisha: Well, I'm a 14 year old girl, who loves quotes, books, movies and Jesus. I was diagnosed with a rare, very serious, liver condition when I was a baby, which means I've had to endure lots of medical treatments in my 14 years of life. I always try to live life to the fullest though. 
MCat: Have any siblings?
Alisha: I do! I have one biological brother and two adopted siblings. I'm the oldest ;)
MCat: Tell me a little about your blog:
Alisha: Well, my blog is mainly my life :) I feature some of my writing, update people on my medical condition, share interesting quotes or things that I was taught in my devotions...
MCat: What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Alisha: I love blogging about new realizations I've had. I love sharing those little inspirational things that will maybe brighten up somebody's day or change their outlook on something in their own lives.
MCat: Do you have any favorite bloggers?
Alisha: I have a lot of bloggers I love to follow. I love reading my friend Nikki's blog. She has a chronic illness, as well as her husband, who has cystic fybrosis. She always keeps it real, and I love reading her outlook on things in her life. I also love Natalie Llyod's blog.
MCat: What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Alisha: I love reading and writing and listening to music. I also enjoy finding that perfect quote, hanging out with my oh so amazing friends and riding my horse.
MCat: What are some of your goals?
Alisha: I have so many of those. It's sort of like my bucket list. For the near future, though, I want to get into med school. I want to fall in love, like the head over heels forever kind. I want to travel, and write, and be happy. I think that's the one I want most of all.
 


Thanks again, Alisha, for letting me interview you!

I hope everyone enjoyed having a sort of mini-interview! It was a new concept, but I might start doing things like that more often. You like? 

{xoxo}

PS: I finally got around to making a blog button! Go check it out on the buttons page (I know it's rather big - I'm working on a smaller one but it's been giving me trouble. As soon as I'm done with it I'll put it up).
PPS: You don't know how agonizing having 99 98 followers is. We're teetering on the edge of the big 1-0-0!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a good idea! I enjoyed the interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea! I always LOVE it when people interview other bloggers. It's fun to see what they're blogging about. I would do it but my blog doesn't get much traffic. :)

    iGirl/Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome. That's a great idea. The interview was really cool! Love the button. I put in on the Buttons page on my blog! http://luvtruebeauty.blogspot.com/p/beautiful-blogs.html

    Blessings,
    Sylvi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the interview. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love your button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love interviews!!! I love reading them, and I also love being interviewed myself! ;) hehe! Love you girly!
    --Sara Beth
    {www.purpleish247.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this mini-interview. You should do more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes love. :D and cool button!! love again. and i saw frogger's note on there...good job girl!

    ♥Kendall

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.