9.16.2011

A Sweet Award

Hey guys!
No, I did not completely fall off of the face of the planet. I'm still here.
This week was crazy busy. With the physical fitness part of PE actually starting (we did health bookwork the first half of the semester), my back feels like it's about to give up and die. Also, we had auditions for our fall musical all week, with callbacks today.
I'm tired. Luckily, today was one of those useless public school holidays that is teacher-inservice.

In the meantime, I've been awarded this award not once, but twice! I feel so special. *hug*



Once by my dear friend Sara Beth, and the other time by Sylvi.

So apparently the deal is I have to state seven facts about myself, and then give the award to seven (or so) other people. 

Fact 1: I cannot draw to save my whole entire life. Seriously, if I were about to be dropped off a cliff, and had to draw a decent picture to save myself... 
You get the picture. Pun intended. 

Fact 2: I cannot actually believe that I've been in school for almost two months. Brain. Dead. 

Fact 3: I have started ballet back - I love it, no matter how much pain pointe shoes cause. Although I will never pursue it, dance will always be a part of me. 

Fact 4: My hair is uncurlable. I have done hot rollers. I have done sponge curlers. I have slept in braids. I have gotten a perm. 
Nothing. Nothing curls it. 

Fact 5: I, being the inexperienced homeschooler, am liking having a locker. I want to decorate it. Ideas?

Fact 6: I overslept the other day until 6:20. Yes, you read right. I normally get up at 5:00 and I told myself to sleep in until 5:15. I woke up and it was 6:20. That's when we normally leave for school. 
As one of my friends said, you know it's sad when sleeping late is 6:20.

Fact 7: Should I do a vlog? I think it'd be fun. Let me know. 

Alrighty then... I'm going to give this award to: 

Gloria - she's an absolutely amazing artist. 


Princess - another terrific artist who's skills I envy.




&


Be sure to go check out all of these lovely blogs! I'm going to sleep... 
{xo}

3 comments:

  1. I think a vlog would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to do a vlog. I have no idea were my locker even is :) Much less know how to open it. Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends on what your going to do a vlog about. I would watch it! I kind of wanted to make some too.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.