10.29.2011

Crisp Fall Hours


I may have mentioned it before, but autumn is my absolute favorite season. Warm boots and scarves and leggings make me happy. 

{sooc!!!! *squeal*}


There's just so much color and fresh air. I love it.

is she not just so stinkin' cute?? seriously?




Plus, it's perfect writing-outside weather. I think I'll do that a lot next month. Nanowrimo, baby! 


Okay, I'm going to say it again. I heart bokeh. My friend Claire read my blog for the first time and said, "you must really like that bokeh stuff." 
True that.




What's your favorite thing to do in the fall weather?
{xo}

7 comments:

  1. ok... i LOVE fall weather! autumn, and spring are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh the 1, 3, 5, 6, 7th photos are my favorite! :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Fall! Taking Fall pictures is my absolute favorite thing to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love bokeh too. A lot. My favorite thing to do in the Fall? Cozy up in blankets and do something fun. Read, knit, sip a hot drink, anything. Fall is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bokeh stuff too :) it gets all glowy and colorful in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah psh girl im looking foward 2 nanowrimo 2, lol!!! :D i like the pics...gorgeous!!

    ♥Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year too! What's ur username? We can be writing buddies :) Mine is Tess23

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.