1.24.2012

I Apologize

Hey guys,

I was so busy that I forgot to post the photo challenge last Friday! So we'll have a delayed start. But that's ok. Don't hate me; all of my friends agree that I have become half insane and therefore cannot be expected to remember things of importance. :)

This week's theme is - a black and white photo!


Post your photo and link back here (the button is having self-esteem problems and refuses to show up), and Gloria and I will pick our finalists. 
If you have any questions, leave a comment! I'm excited to see your entries! 


{xo}

1 comment:

  1. Awee, the little girl in the picture is so cute. I wish I could enter, but I'm to busy (aka lazy) to take a picture right now and upload it to the computer.

    Kendra
    ismikendra.org

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.