6.01.2012

Grown-Up Glittering Eyes









I still remember when she was born.
It was a late night. My mom went into labor and P and I went to my aunt's house, where I spent the night with my younger cousin who periodically sleep-walked and decided that my stomach was a pillow. But I endured it because I love her. 
The next day, we entered the hospital and I saw for the first time the little girl who I had prayed for for eleven years, waiting. Don't get me wrong, my brothers rock. But they aren't the same as having someone with a girlish giggle, tendency to wear glitter, and need to have her hair done. 
She loves pink and sparkles and coloring and dressing up. She likes to have her hair braided and she wants to do ballet so badly that she dances around the house every single day. She eats chocolate and helps me bake cookies. She's silly and loud and sings like nobody's business. 
And she's always available for an impromptu afternoon shoot. 
{xo}
PS: What sibling quirks do you notice the most?

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! Sibling love. Love you M!!

    ♥Kendall

    P.S.
    Did I mention yet that the header rocks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so so pretty! I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.