6.25.2012

Photoshoot with the Cousin

Because saying we were taking portraits would just be boring.


Whenever Madi comes over, we take pictures. Because it's just what we do. But you knew that. Prepare for a photo overload. Again. *sheepish grin*


These horses have been featured more on my blog than anything else. Ha!





You know what I love? All of my friends are drop-dead gorgeous, which is a complete photographer's happy place. Blue eyes, anyone?






posing fail of the century goes to...



Naturally, M had to tag along too. 










Then we went inside and took some fashion-magazine-imitation shots, which was uber fun.





Love this girl. 
What have you guys been up to lately?
{xo}

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I love the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww ya'll are adorbs!!!! I'm in love,

    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots and nice modeling :)

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.