7.11.2012

Popsicles on a Cloudy Day








It's been rainy all week, which is fun for writing and reading (and sleeping) and such. Although not so fun when I have to work on summer work, and suddenly, the overwhelming urge to fall asleep comes over me after I painstakingly head my paper. It's the funniest thing...
Yesterday we took a little break from what we were doing and headed outside for a bit in little tents to read. Well, the littles did. The bigs couldn't fit, so we satisfied ourselves with providing water and taking pictures. The weather was a tad humid, so I will confess that I promptly made it back inside within five minutes of taking these shots. Oh well. At least that means it's still summer. For now. But summer work is gradually starting to drag me under. Supply lists are piling up. Foreshadows of assignments are haunting the corners of my head. 
And I'm afraid I'm going to have to say farewell to summer much sooner than I would like.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh!! Meeeee tooooo. 3 more weeks until school. ugh.

    ♥Kendall

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are awesome.